Friday, 30 November 2012

RBN 20: Coffin Crawlers

Featuring the Coffin Crawlers Band, Wow & Horror News, The Laboratory and What's under the bed horror segment with a new who to follow!

Show Updates:

- Featuring Music
- Copyright Update

What I've been up to in and out of game


- Golden Lotus Dailies

Wow News & Horror Upcoming Events

Stitcher Site Widget! Play the latest episode direct from my blog by visiting my blog's Podcast Page!

Warcraft News: MMO-Champion

      - Patch 5.1 released! [Official patch notes]

Horror events: Goblinhaus

      -Halloween In December Facebook Event Page  Venue Page


Zombie Crawls: Crawl Of The Dead

      - No crawls

Creepmas blogging event, put your spooky spin on Christmas. Check out the official Creepmas Site!

I also mention The Geek Hole the amazing gaming community site.

Forsaken Food

Back in a week or two.

Feedback

Find the show on iTunes, Stitcher & Rigarmorty.blogspot.com

The Laboratory

Coffin Crawlers - One of these nights [Twitter]

Audio Projects

My audio series Azeroth Food Epidemic: All previous episodes can be found on the Audio Series Page.

What's Under The Bed - Horror Segment

In my horror segment What's Under The Bed, I go over some horror news from Bloody Good HorrorDread Central and paranormal activity.

Who In Horror To Follow

Darcy Farrow [Twitter]

Rigarmorty's Ramble

I conclude with Rigarmorty's Ramble giving what I've been up to in game and anything I wish to discuss.

Subscribe:

iTunes, Stitcher, Show RSS, Show Email, Rigarmorty Twitter, BlightNight Twitter

Show Direct Download: Rigarmorty Blight Night Episode 20

Cheers,

Rigarmorty

No comments:

Post a Comment