Wednesday, 31 October 2012

RBN 18: Halloween Special 2012



Halloween Special 2012! A special show intro, forsake foon involving body parts, a little bit of tech, Tenebrous Kate and Max Wilde are my who in horror to follow and there's a general ramble!

News & Updates

I also mention The Geek Hole the amazing gaming community site and MMO-Champion News a great resource of MMO news.

Forsaken Food

Dinner this time round consists of a few critters and limbs.

Feedback

For feedback there were no new iTunes reviews. Thank you to the many regular Re-Tweeters!

The Laboratory

Tip: Use battery operated tea lights for your outdoor scary lighting!

Audio Projects

My audio series Azeroth Food Epidemic: All previous episodes can be found on the Audio Series Page.

What's Under The Bed - Horror Segment

In my horror segment What's Under The Bed, I go over some horror news from Bloody Good HorrorDread Central and Goblinhaus.

Who In Horror To Follow

Tenebrous Kate: [Twitter] [Website]

Max Wilde [Twitter] [Website]




Rigarmorty's Ramble

I conclude with Rigarmorty's Ramble giving what I've been up to in game and anything I wish to discuss.

Subscribe:


Show RSS

Follow on Twitter:



Contact: Email: blightnightpodcast@gmail.com

Show Direct Download: Rigarmorty Blight Night Episode 18

Cheers,

Rigarmorty

No comments:

Post a Comment