Thursday, 20 September 2012

RBN 17: Tormented Soul

There are some show schedule changes where every other episode will include Forsaken Food and The laboratory. This time it's a good ramble, horror news, @Halloween_honey is my Who To Follow and we revisit Goregirl with Horror Q&A!

Items discussed in the show include:

World of Warcraft - Mists Of Pandaria
Realm Maintenance Podcast & Listings

Matt Dixon - [Twitter] [Matt's Youtube Channel] [Circuit Digital Editorial Review of FTL]

Feedback

For feedback there were no new iTunes reviews. Thanks to all those who retweet the show every week!

The Laboratory

There wasn't a specific laboratory segment but I did go over switching your internet browser. There's a new exploit that any Internet Explorer versions prior to IE 10 are vulnerable to. Change your browser to one of the popular alternatives such as Opera, Firefox or Chrome!

Audio Projects

Not a great deal to report here. Just getting more creative with my submissions to podcats.

What's Under The Bed - Horror Segment

In my horror segment What's Under The Bed, I go over some horror news from Bloody Good Horror, Dread Central and Goblinhaus.

Who In Horror To Follow

My who to follow this week is Halloween Honey. Check out her Twitter and Website!

Horror Revisit

This week I revisit KweenyTodd with 5 Questions and Answers. This is what I asked:

1. I'm a big fan of your lengthy and detailed reviews and opinions of horror films. What are your top five must sees?

2. Who's your favorite horror villain and who's your favorite victim?

3. There are lots of different horror film styles, which is your favorite?

4. What's your horror weapon of choice?

5. What are your future horror plans and which horror film decade is your favorite?

Goregirl's info: [Twitter] [Blog] [Youtube]

Rigarmorty's Ramble

I conclude with Rigarmorty's Ramble giving what I've been up to in game and anything I wish to discuss.

Cheers,

Rigarmorty
Subscribe:


Show RSS

Follow on Twitter:



Contact: Email: blightnightpodcast@gmail.com

Show Direct Download: Rigarmorty Blight Night Episode 17

Cheers,

Rigarmorty

No comments:

Post a Comment