Friday, 27 April 2012

Blog Images & Audio Links now all updated!

Hi everyone!

Apologies for the inconvenience with my blogs image files and sound files not being available. The file host site I was using disappeared last week and it's taken me awhile to get things uploaded to another source site and edit all the links and upload the images. Thankfully it wasn't a huge amount, just time consuming. Thanks for your patience and support!

Podcast update: I'm currently looking into making my show a weekly show instead of one every two weeks but some planning needs to happen which shouldn't be a big deal. Episode 5 will come out next week and from that  point I will attempt at getting one out every week.

If you have any show suggestions, comments, favorite in game food or anything else feel free to get in touch with the show! BlightNightPodcast@gmail.com

Cheers,

Rigarmorty

No comments:

Post a Comment