Thursday, 3 March 2011

First time Alliance, First time Female, First time Shaman :)

Ok, so while my main toon Pryderic the Undead Mage is in Shattrath - (I'm waiting for when I happen to be on the same time as a particular guildie who's running me through the elites) - On inspiration of the GirlsGoneWow Podcast, wanting to get a toon in the Alliance side of the same guild and the desire to try a shaman, I created a Female Draenei Enhancement Shaman and gosh I'm loving her! She's great fun to play with and learning how to play her has taken a fair bit of research but she's quick at killing off anything she comes across! Anway, I haven't got a great deal of time to right today but here she is!


Cheers,

Rigarmorty
.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A female Draenei Shaman! Juuno is a female Draenei shaman too, only she's elemental. She's on Winterhoof...hmmm...now I want to go play her...hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete